- This event has passed.
Amplifying the Voices of Unaccompanied Minors Virtual Conference
July 21 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 amFree
AMPLIFYING THE VOICES OF UNACCOMPANIED MINORS is an opportunity for teachers and school leaders to hear from those who have lived the experience of being unaccompanied minors in the American school system.
● Hear first-person accounts from people who have lived through the experience of being an unaccompanied minor.
● Hear about the American school experience from the perspective of unaccompanied minors, especially what teachers did that was helpful – or unhelpful.
● Have the opportunity for a Q&A session with the featured speakers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
● Teachers of ELs
● Administrators or Campus Leaders
● Instructional Specialists
● Instructional Coaches
● Elementary Self Contained Teachers
● Secondary Content Area Teachers
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY Although there is no cost for the session, please reserve your seat by going to: